Our Green Carpet Cleaning Systems.
Of course, anybody can use trendy slogans, green ink and make extravagant claims – environmentally safe – eco friendly – green cleaning. But, we can demonstrate it. Our dry carpet cleaning systems are earth friendly. We remove tough stains and odors without using toxic chemicals.
Green Carpet Cleaning – It’s More Than a Slogan
Here’s why we can make the claim:
- Our green carpet cleaning systems use less solution: less water, less chemicals and less waste water going down the drain and into our creeks and rivers.
Steam carpet cleaning systems, such as Coit and Stanley Steemer, use gallons of solution in a typical room. With our HOST Dry Carpet Cleaning system, we use NO solution, not even water. With our Teri-Towel Dry Carpet Cleaning system, we use about 64 fluid ounces in a typical living room.
- Our HOST Dry Cleaning system uses NO WATER. The HOST sponges™ are organic cellulosic fibers which contain moisture and detergent. After cleaning your carpet, the material is vacuumed up and disposed of – returned to the earth.
- The chemicals we use are non-toxic, natural and eco friendly. Our HOST Dry Cleaning system uses 100% plant-based material. The Green Seal is awarded to products that meet the standards of performance, safety and reliability. Because HOST Dry Carpet Cleaner achieved the Green Seal Certification, you can be sure that it will promote a cleaner, healthier environment, cause less toxic pollution, reduce waste and conserve resources and habitats.
- In fact, no other carpet cleaning product has the variety of independent certification and research that HOST Dry Carpet Cleaner has. This summary of independent research and certifications shows that HOST is environmentally preferred and the best choice for green, clean and dry carpet that looks its best every day. (Read more on HOST’s Green Carpet Cleaning Cred)
- Our Teri-Towel System is also a green carpet cleaning system, using Biokleen products. All Biokleen products are free of chlorine, optical brighteners and phosphates and greatly reduce the risk to your family’s health, and our environment. No animal testing. (Visit Biokleen website)
- Both HOST and Biokleen products are safe for people with allergies and chemical sensitivities. Both of our green carpet cleaning methods use only the safest, highest quality ingredients without using common allergens, asthmagens, synthetic fragrances, and artificial dyes. Asthma sufferers love us because our cleaning does not trigger their asthma.
- We provide green upholstery cleaning, using true steam cleaning – not hot water extraction. We use only distilled water with no cleaning chemicals added. Stubborn spots are cleaned with Biokleen green cleaning products.
Call Advanced Dry Carpet Care for Green Carpet Cleaning
So, if you want to have your rugs and carpet cleaned without harming our environment, call or text 707-575-0114 or go to our Contact Us page for other methods.